Today's top storyNotice of the Annual General Meeting 2014
All members are invited to attend the 126th Annual General Meeting of the National Society for Education in Art and Design.
The AGM will be held at the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, South Shore Road, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE8 3BA on Saturday 22 March 2014 commencing at 13.30 as part of the annual national conference.
1. to record attendance and to receive apologies for absence
2. Presidents opening remarks
3. To approve the minutes of the last AGM held at Oxford Brookes University on Saturday 23 March 2013.
4. To consider any matters arising from the minutes
5. To receive and approve the General Secretary's report for 2012-13
6. To receive and approve the Honorary Treasurers report for 2012-13
7. To receive and approve the report of the Auditors for 2012-13
8. To award a Fellowship of the Society
9. To appoint auditors for the financial year 2013-14
This draft agenda is made available to all members of the Society in December 2013 to enable members to comply with Rule 4.22 which requires that 'notice of any motion relative to the Constitution or of any other business shall be delivered in writing to the General Secretary at least 22 days before the AGM' i.e Wednesday 19 February 2014. Any member of the Society may submit a motion for consideration at the AGM through Council. To be eligible for consideration all such motions shall be submitted to the AGM with the support of five members of Council who shall appoint proposers and seconders.
The Auditors report will be on the website in due course.